Swoon Thursday #14


Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.This is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog.

This week, I’m SWOONING over:

Title: Suddenly Royal
Series: Suddenly #1
Author: Nichole Chase
Published: April 23rd 2013
Genre: New Adult Romance
Rating: 5/5

I ran my hands under his shirt to trace the ridges of his muscles before pulling the material up. He shrugged the shirt off quickly and threw it to the side. The moonlight poured in through the windows, making his eyes glow and he moved back to me. He slid his hands down to cup my rear and lived me from the floor. I wrapped my legs around his waist and sighed in relief when he pressed his hard body against my hot centre. His mouth teased my lips open and he kissed me as if he was drowning. I shifted my hips in a slow move, enjoyed the feel of him between my legs. Then again harder...

Alex certainly was Prince Yummy!!

So what's making you swoon this week?

12 comments:

  1. This book sounds awesome and that swoon is lovely!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this book is totally awesome - you must read it!

      Delete
  2. Sigh! I love Alex! And I must have reread some of these scenes like a hundred times they were so hot! Great swoon girl!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I totally reread all the good scenes while looking for a swoon! That kitchen scene...whew!!!

      Delete
  3. Oooo, Suddenly Royal! I think I bought this one... or obtained it somehow... or something... maybe not. But OMG the swoon! Prince Yummy indeed! Love that she makes his eyes glow ;)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes you must get better acquainted with Prince Yummy hehe!!

      Delete
  4. I loved that swoon so I need this book! Great swoon!

    My Swoon

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Allison!! You MUST read this book ;)

      Delete
  5. Sexy Swoon Amy!!! I bought this book, and am so excited to read it! I've read so many awesome reviews on it, and your swoon makes me excited about this story all over again! Thanks for sharing! Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/07/swoon-thursday-28.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Lindy :) This books was so amazing - a great mix of sweet & oh so very sexy!! Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  6. *Sigh* I loved this book!! Every girl wants to be a princess and this is the type of Prince we want when we are an adult!! lol

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so totally right! This is like the adult version of Cinderella haha, just replace Prince Charming with Prince Yummy ;D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)