Swoon Thursday #11


From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog.

This week, I’m SWOONING over:

Title: Off The Record
Series: Off Series #3
Author: Sawyer Bennett
Published: June 8th 2013
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Rating: 5/5

Okay, so this book was so swoon-tastic that I couldn't choice just one swoon!

Swoon 1
"He was all over me, and I was all over him. He covered my body with his own and engaged me in the most hot, steamy and passionate kiss I've ever had in my life. All the while, his hands explored. They where rough, then gentle. Pinching…rubbing…smoothing over my skin. As his tongue roamed my mouth, I closed my eyes and I swear it felt like a million different touches were gliding over my body.


Swoon 2
"He is an amazing kisser. His lips are soft but demanding. Hi tongue always takes control, and mine can do nothing but helplessly follow along where he leads it. Even the use of his teeth is so erotic, I almost bet I could have an orgasm just from the way he kisses me."

Seriously this book is filled with schmexy hotness :D And the scenes don't get at all repetitive…I mean seriously…wow!

So what's making you swoon this week?

18 comments:

  1. I LOVED this book...well I love the whole series, but great picks!

    Our Swoon

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep it's a great series & I think the next one is going to be released soon!!

      Delete
  2. Eeep! I started this one last night! Those are steamy! I haven't gotten to those points yet but I can't wait until I do!!! Great ones Amy!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah this book is seriously hawt!!! And once the yumminess starts is doesn't stop hehe :D

      Delete
  3. H-O-T, HOT! Love both swoons!

    My second swoon from Heartbeat (Heartbeat #1) by Faith Sullivan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep HOT is really the only word to describe this book haha!!

      Delete
  4. I actually just hosted a giveaway for this series! I was interested in this series, and judging from that swoon, it sounds like something I might enjoy! Hot swoon! Hope you like this series :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'd been wanting to read this series for a while and now I'm sure why it took me so long!

      Delete
  5. I want to read this!!!! Sexy! Sexy! Sexy! Two hot Swoons for the price of one! LOL I especially LOVE the first one! Yep, I need to read this series ASAP! Thanks for sharing and visiting my Swoon Amy!!!!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhaa thanks Lindy :D I couldn't help myself - one swoon is never enough!! I loved the first swoon too - mainly for the 'exploring hands' line lmao!!!!

      Delete
  6. THIS is such a yummy, sexy book! Great pick.

    My Swoon

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie - very yummy book indeed :D

      Delete
  7. Ahh awesome swoons! I hve got to make time for these books!

    My swoon:
    http://www.readerslive1000lives.com/2013/07/swoon-thursday-54-losing-hope-by.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES you totally have to read these - I think the book before this one is FREE on Amazon right now!!! Woo Hoo!!!

      Delete
  8. I have this book, but I still need to read Off Sides! :) Loved the swoon.

    My swoon: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/07/swoon-thursday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit I was so excited to read this one I didn't read the others first. Technically they are all stand alones but I it probably would have been better to have the other couples already introduced before I'd started this one. Oh well it certainly didn't stop me from enjoying it haha!

      Delete
  9. I cannot wait for the third book in this series. Gah!!!!
    Shelley --from Mustreadbooksordie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arrggg I totally agree - it can't be released fast enough!!!!!!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)