Swoon Thursday #39


Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.This is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog.

This week, I’m SWOONING over:

Title: My Sweetest Escape
Series: My Favourite Mistake #2
Author: Chelsea M Cameron
Published: 28th January 2014
Age Group: New Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Source: Paperback provided by Harlequin Australia for fair & honest review
Rating: 4.5/5
Goodreads  |  Amazon  |  Review

“Fuck it,” Dusty said and lunged across the couch at me, and I was caught so off guard that it took me a second to realize he was pretty much on top of me.
“I can’t take it anymore,” he said, holding my face between his hands. “I’ve wanted to taste you since that first night, and now I’m going to.”
I opened my mouth to respond and he seized his moment and kissed me. He made a sound that was halfway between a growl and a moan, and I let myself go. Stopped thinking about if it was
right or wrong, if I should or shouldn’t. This wasn’t a movie, and I didn’t know what my next lines would be. This was life. This was living.

Oh Dusty is sooo yummy! The romance was so sweet between him and Jos is so sweet, and after denying their feelings for so long it was about time one of them made a move!
So what's making you swoon this week?

5 comments:

  1. I keep seeing these books popping up lately! They sound so good and love that swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, Chelsea Cameron's new book! I have not read it yet, but I LOVED My Favorite Mistake - it's one of my favorite NA contemporary romance novels. HOT swoon choice! :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! I'm reading this one soon! I can't wait now! Dusty sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow... I have this book, I must get to it soon I think! Great swoon!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intense Swoon! I love how he's all worked up and goes for it!!!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)