Swoon Thursday #36


Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.This is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog.

Okay so I haven't done a Swoon post in two weeks!!! I've missed this so much, but I'm back swooning with you all and I have a real beauty for you this week!

This week, I’m SWOONING over:

Title: Lost & Found
Series: Lost & Found #1
Author: Nicole Williams
Release: 7th May 2013
Age Group: New Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: 5/5

“That’s all?” I said with just enough inflection.
“No.” He pressed closer to me. “No, that’s not all.”
When his mouth covered mine again, it wasn’t so still and soft. It may have started out that way for the shortest moment, but before my eyes closed, Jesse’s lips polished and sucked at mine like nothing I’d yet experienced. In addition to his other forms of divinity, the man was a kissing God.His hand on my neck kneaded the muscles at the base of it as his thumb continued to skim lazy lines just under my collar. The hand on my lower back, remarkably, stayed where it was. Instead of grabbing the hem of my shirt to tug it over my head, instead of skimming under in search of my chest, his hand stayed in place. Holding onto me like I grounded him. Or like he grounded me. With the way he was kissing me, I couldn’t be sure.
It was positively the best kiss I’d ever had the privilege of being on the other end of, but my body craved more. My inner thighs were squeezed so tightly together, they started to tremble, and I knew the rest of my body wasn’t far behind.
I rose in place and shifted until I swung my leg over Jesse’s lap. When I lowered myself over him, his grip tightened and his breathing picked up. Never, in even my most fantastical dreams, had I ever had the courage to imagine that one day I’d straddle Jesse Walker while we kissed like it was the only thing keeping us alive. Never once. Yet here I was. Living it.

Wow this book was so beautiful. I simply adored Jesse, he is such a sweet, kind and forgiving guy, I just can't get over how epically amazing he is. *dreamy sigh*

So what's making you swoon this week?

20 comments:

  1. This book is on my TBR list. Thanks for sharing that kiss. I can't wait to read it now.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to share a good kissing scene hehe

      Delete
  2. I so so so love Jesse Walker! Deff one of my top 5 book boyfriends in the history of forever. Amazing swoon!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree!! It's going to be difficult to beat Jesse as the best book BF!!

      Delete
  3. Oh what a great swoon -- this book has been on my TBR forever but I think I need to read it ASAP!

    My Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I can't believe it took me this long to read it! You should definitely move this one up on the TBR list!

      Delete
  4. Very nice swoon, this one. A bit hot, a bit snarky. I like the style! Thanks for sharing.
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great swoon. I haven't heard of this one before, but I like the sound of it!

    Here’s My Swoon!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really enjoyed this one...it was great to have such a sweet guy as the hero :)

      Delete
  6. Oh man! That brought back ALL THE FEELS!!!! I love Jesse Walker to death!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many FEELS!!!! Arh I love him so much!!

      Delete
  7. Great Swoon Amy! I love Jesse! You will love the rest of the books in the series as well!

    Here's mine:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2014/01/swoon-thursday-51_8.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I cant wait to read the rest of the series now...I need more Jesse!!!

      Delete
  8. Ahh, I've never read anything by Nicole Williams! I always wanted to read that series with Crash or Clash, etc. The covers are HOT :D Anyway, this is a steamy swoon! I'm so glad you thought the book was beautiful :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first of her books too and certainly not my last! After this series I might check out some of her others too - Crash sounds really good!

      Delete
  9. Oh Jesse!! he is so yummy!! Fantastic swoon!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jesse, Love that swoon!!! You did a great job! I have to get my hands on this book.

    Thx,
    RO
    A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ro! Yes I can definitely recommend this book, Jesse is oh so worth it!!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)