Stacking The Shelves #12


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves.

ARCs for Review:



My Sweetest Escape by Chelsea M Cameron
Captivate by Vanessa Garden
White Hot Kiss By Jennifer Armentrout (ebook)
Thanks so much to Harlequin Australia for sending these!

On The Rocks by Sawyer Bennett
Objection by Sawyer Bennett
Stipulation by Sawyer Bennett
A huge thanks to Sawyer for sending these!

Incinerate by Tessa Teevan
A big thanks to Tessa sending this one!

The Destiny of Violet & Luke by Jessica Sorensen
Thanks to NetGalley & Grand Central Publishing (I was surprised the get approved for this, since I always get rejected by this publisher for living outside of US, so YAY!)

Purchased:

Foreplay by Sophie Jordan
Miss Me Not by Tiffany King
Meant To Be by Tiffany King
Give Me Something by Elizabeth Lee

Well that's what's new to my bookshelf - what about you?

18 comments:

  1. Nice haul. I was lucky enough to have read an ARC of Captivate and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing what you think of it too :)
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I can't wait to start it!

      Delete
  2. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy all of your review books and your purchases! :)

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. White Hot Kiss sounds like a good read. Enjoy them all! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Captivate looks really good! It got quite a buzz when it came out. :) My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I heard some great reviews for it, plus I love supporting Aussie authors :)

      Delete
  6. Great haul! I love the cover for Captivate, it's so gorgeous. I hope you enjoy all of your books. My STS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so gorgeous isn't it?! So pretty *strokes cover*

      Delete
  7. Great selection of books! My Sweetest Escape looks good, and I LOVED White Hot Kiss!!!! Violet and Luke's story was really good, but really emotional. I can't wait to read On the Rocks. That book looks so good!!!!

    Here's my STS:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2014/01/stacking-shelves-14.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear you enjoyed White Hot Kiss, I've been looking forward to that one! I'm not surprised that Violet & Luke is emotional, her stories always give me so many feels. And I can't wait to read Sawyer's book either, I loved her Off series!

      Delete
  8. Seems like you got a pretty amazing haul this week. Happy reading! :D

    Our STS
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica Sorensen is a pretty great author! I haven't kept on some of her stuff though, sadly. Check out My STS if you have time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it took me a while before I read the 2nd book in her series, but once I had I was desperate to read this one!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)