Swoon Thursday #38


From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog.

This week, I’m SWOONING over:

Title: My Favourite Mistake
Series:  My Favourite Mistake #1
Author: Chelsea M Cameron
Published: 1st Oct 2013
Age Group: New Adult
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: 4/5 (Review will be posted Friday)

“I thought you didn’t like me.”

“I don’t want to.” He got up and crouched in front of my chair so fast I almost jumped. “What is it about you? Is it the eyes? Your smile? That sexy laugh? The way you call me out on my shit? I don’t know. All I know is that I don’t like it. I don’t like it.”
He moved his face close to mine. That spicy smell that clung to him. 
“I don’t like it,” he whispered against my lips. They were almost touching. Almost… 
He pulled back.
I’d had enough. If I didn’t kiss this boy right here, right now, I was going to die. 
I slammed my hand on the back of his head and pulled his head toward mine. Enough talking. Time for kissing.
Our lips met and that was it. All our resistance crumbled and suddenly, I was being thrown backward as Hunter tried to devour me none too gently. We landed on the floor as the recliner flipped up.
“Ow,” I said into his mouth.
“Hm,” he said, ignoring the fact that the recliner was bottom-up and we were on the floor. He grabbed me and rolled me, so we were free of the chair that had sabotaged our kiss.
“I don’t like that chair,” he said as he kissed up and down my face and down to my neck. I rubbed my hands up and down his head, feeling his short hair prickle against my palms. He had just a little bit of stubble on his face, and I could just feel it scraping my hypersensitive skin.

Kissing Hunter was like nothing I’d ever experienced.No guy had ever kissed me as if his salvation depended on it. Hunter kissed like he was going to hell, and he had this one kiss left and he was going to make the most of it.

There is something about a little stubble that it SEXY AS HELL!!! And any kiss that involves knocking furniture over must be pretty damn good ;)
Chelsea's books are always a great mix a sweet, sexy and funny, and I'm just starting on the next book in the series, My Sweetest Escape, which is great so far!

So what's making you swoon this week?

17 comments:

  1. I read this one last year. Hunter is so HOT!
    I can't wait to read My Sweetest Escape. Glad you're enjoying it.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Hunter is soooo HOT lol!! And I'm so happy that Dusty in My Sweetest Escape is turning out to be just swoon worthy as Hunter ;)

      Delete
  2. WHEW! I love this! I have this one to read! Maybe I can get to it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get a chance to read it, you'll be glad once you meet Hunter!! ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow Hunter sounds delicious! So many people loved this one, but I havent made time for it yet =[

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delicious is a perfect way to describe him!! It took me forever to finally get around to reading this one, but I'm so glad I did! Hope you get a chance to read it soon :)

      Delete
  4. I read this one but it feels like forever ago...thanks for the reminder! Check out My Swoon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great swoon! I really need to read this. I'm starting My Sweetest Escape tonight so I'm glad you are liking that one! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay, I can't wait to see what you think of My Sweetest Escape!!

      Delete
  6. Great swoon! I love a little stubble as well!

    Here's My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! That is one raunchy kiss!! I love it and the stubble... just a little past the scratchy stage *wink*

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha YES YES YES that is so true!!! ;)

      Delete
  8. Great Swoon! I love how he's trying to resist her by denying how much he likes her, but it's obvious that he wants her so badly!

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2014/01/swoon-thursday-53.html


    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, they deny their feeling for so long and it just added to all the sexual tension!!

      Delete
  9. Amy,
    Loved this swoon!!! Who could turn down a kiss like that?!
    Thx,

    RO
    A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)