Stacking The Shelves #22


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves.

So after a few weeks hiatus I am back blogging.
 I've got lots of TBR books & reviews to catch up on and lots more that I've added to my shelves.

Physical ARCs for Review:




Black Ice by Becca Fitzpatrick
Nowhere But Here by Renee Carlino
Lead Me Not by A. Meredith Walters
Pulse by Gail McHugh
Screwdrivered by Alice Clayton
One More Chance by Abbi Glines

Thanks to Simon & Schuster for these lovely surprises!
I've already read Nowhere But Here and really enjoyed it.
And I am really exited to check out the new thriller Black Ice!

eARCs for Review:

Promise Me This by Christina Lee
Thanks to Penguin Group via Netgalley
Love this series so much!

The Fine Art Of Pretending by Rachel Harris
Thanks to Spencer Hill via Netgalley
After seeing so many teasers over the past year, I've been desperate to finally read this one!!

Sideswiped by Lia Riley
Thanks to Grand Central Publishing via Netgalley!

Purchased

Hard Knox by Nicole Williams
Upside Down by Lia Riley

Gifted


Damaged Goods by Nicole Williams
Thanks so much to the fabulous Stina Lindenblatt for gifting a copy!!

Have you read any of these books? 
What books did you add to your shelves?

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YEEEESSSS!!! I'm so excited to start this one :D

      Delete
  2. You got an amazing selection of books. Screwdrived looks interesting. I got to meet Lia Riley last weekend at the CBC Book Rave. Great haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARHH I AM SO JEALOUS, I would love to meet Lia!!! I loved Upside Down and can't wait to read Sideswiped!!

      Delete
  3. Oh I got Sideswiped as well. I'm really getting in to that series. Nice Haul.

    Erin @ The Book Nut
    STS: http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-12-september-27-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It shaping up to be an excellent series. And I also love the fact that it's set in Australia!

      Delete
  4. So much awesomeness here! Happy reading and I hope you'll enjoy them all! :)

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-7.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you enjoy all your new books too :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)