Swoon Thursday #4


Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.This is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog.

This week, I’m SWOONING over:



Title: The Only Exception
Author: Magan Vernon
Published: April 9th 2013
Genre: New Adult Romance



"I raked my fingers through his hair, tugging it lightly. His kisses became more passionate, more eager and full of desire. They were short and then fast, each move of his tongue made my body tremble. He reached his hands lower down my back, until he cradled my butt in them.

I felt a low groan gather in my throat and travel out of my lips into his mouth as his hands caressed me…

…his lips trailed down my neck, nibbling at the delicate skin that met my shoulders. I gasped, his fingers working their way up and down my back. My whole body responded, and I shivered underneath his touch, rocking my hips against his. I wanted to rip his dress clothes off right here in the backyard.

A loud, throat-clearing sound came from behind Trey…"Senior, Chapman, sorry to interrupt. I just need to get to the begonias" (the gardner said)


Damn the gardner for interrupting Monica & Trey!! 


So what's making you swoon this week?

22 comments:

  1. Sexy Swoon! I really enjoyed this book! Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-18.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindy! I loved this book too - Trey is such a sweetie :)

      Delete
  2. I've heard that Magan Vernon's books are really good and romance-filled! This swoon is SO good. Keep going! I'll have to check this one out :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this one is definitely packed with romance and many many more swoon worthy scenes! :)

      Delete
  3. Love it they got interrupted. Great swoon. New Follower via GFC. Never heard of this. Always looking for a good new NA novel.

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like NA novels you should definitely check this one out!

      Thanks - following you back :)

      Delete
  4. I think Damn too!! Freakin plants can wait!!!!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know seriously, the plants are not that important!!

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Amy, I love the butt grab' My favorite swoon! LOL Putting this one on my TBR list! Thanks for sharing and Thank you so much for following my blog on GFC! Definitely follow you back!!! :)

    My swoon:
    http://iheartyabooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/swoon-thursday-falling-into-you-falling.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes that butt grab was very HOT! And there are definitely more scenes just like this one!

      Thanks so much for stopping by & following!!! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh that is a nice Swoon! I think I may have to check out this book soon! Thanks for stopping by My Swoon

    I'm following you back on Bloglovin :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by & following too :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the swoon! Thisis actually the first time TOE has been on swoon thirsday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I had so much trouble deciding which scene to pick from TOE for my swoon - so many to choose from!! Absolutely loved the book!

      Thanks so much for stopping by Magan :)

      Delete
  8. Damn the gardener! It would have been nice to see where this scene led had he not interrupted.

    Thanks for stopping by my Swoon :)

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was yelling at gardener through my kindle!! But don't worry they get to finish what they started a little later....*wink wink*

      Thanks for popping by Marilyn :)

      Delete
  9. Oh my! Why did they have to be interrupted?

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arrh I know right?! So frustrating!!

      Thanks for hopping by Angela :)

      Delete
  10. Ahhh I love it! This sounds like an awesome read!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's is an awesome read for sure!

      Thanks for swinging by :)

      Delete
  11. Ooh, I've seen this book around but haven't really looked more into it- I will be now! Great swoon Amy!

    Thanks for stopping by mine!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth the read - lot's of swoon-worthy moments!

      Thanks for stopping by Jess :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)