Swoon Thursday #44


Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.This is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog.

This week, I’m SWOONING over:

Title: Blurred
Series: Kissed By Death #2
Author: Tara Fuller
Published: 2nd June 2013
Age Group: Young Adult
Genre: Paranormal Romance

After all of the waiting. The wanting. I slid my hand up into her hair more firmly and kissed her, pushing her back until the closed door stopped us. Until there was just my weight against her. Her softness beneath me. The sense that every ounce of Anaya was filling up the empty hole in my chest. Anaya gripped the waistband of my shorts in her fists, opened her mouth beneath mine, and everything dead and dying within me roared to life. My right palm slammed into the door behind her to keep my balance and I lost myself in the warm sensation of her lips. The taste of her tongue. Her fingers brushing the bare skin of my abdomen. She whimpered and suddenly she was pressed against me, knee to chest. Jesus…she was going to kill me. And I didn’t care.

I finally got around to reading the first book is this series, Inbetween, recently and loved it! So I immediately bought Blurred and am currently reading it now. And I think I may love this one even more!! Cash is just AMAZING!!

So what's making you swoon this week?

8 comments:

  1. Oooh.... I love that swoon!! Guy POV's are awesome!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this one even more than Inbetween too! I ADORED Cash! He is the best. Love this swoon!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT Swoon Amy! I've been wanting to read this series for a while now! I love how you can feel how much and how long he's been wanting her!

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2014/03/swoon-thursday-58.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love that pushing backwards stuff! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am currently a puddle of goo. That was SO HOT. I've been wanting to read Tara's books for awhile myself! I need to get on that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait I have these books! Both Inbetween and Blurred! I have not read them yet. I love love love this passage! He's so bothered, he doesn't quite have his balance ;D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE when the book is from a guy's POV, for some reason the scenes are better! Great pick, loved it!
    Check out our special edition Swoon

    Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love whenever something swoony comes from a guy's POV! It shows that they're into swoons just as much as we are!

    Here's My Swoon Thursday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)