Stacking The Shelves: Including #BTCYA Party!!

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves.


So what new books have I added to my shelves this past month?

Well firstly I went to the Harper Collins #BTCYA Party at their Sydney office…and it was AWESOME!!

Pizza, books, fellow readers and some of my all time favourite authors (*COUGH* JESSICA SHIRVINGTON!), hosted by one of my favourite publishers…what more could I ask for?!

I got to meet the lovely Jess Shirvington again and she is such a fabulous lady!! I also got to meet Gabrielle Tozer, Tara Eglington & Sarah Ayoub! All these authors were so amazing, taking the time to chat to everyone as they signed their books. I'm sure I had a dazed fangirl expression to would frighten most people away, but they were all so nice and chatted to me anyway ;)

The only downside, was I was too awkward & shy to go introduce myself to anyone, since I wasn't sure if I'd actually met them online :( At the next event we should all wear name tags with Twitter handles!

PURCHASED

Corruption by Jessica Shirvington
I absolutely adore Jess's books and this final instalment in the Disruption duology is possibly one of my most favourite series ever! 
YOU MUST READ THIS SERIES NOW!!!

The Intern by Gabrielle Tozer
Fabulous book! Sort of like a YA Devil Wears Prada 
(that description doesn't do this book justice - just read it!)

This story sounds so adorable and fun and can't wait to start it!

I was told by the lovely ladies from Dymocks Bookstore that if I liked Looking For Alibrandi I'll love this one…and that was enough to make me buy in on the spot!

PHYSICAL ARCs FOR REVIEW:

This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Thanks so much Allen & Unwin! 
I was so suprised and beyond excited to receive this copy. This is one of my most anticipated books this year!!

Veronica Mars: The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line by Rob Thomas & Jennifer Graham
Thanks to Allen & Unwin!
I loved this TV series and can't wait to see what the novel is like!

Hope in a Ballet Shoe by Elaine DePrince & Michaela DePrince
Thanks to Allen & Unwin!
This sounds like such a beautiful story!

eARCs FOR REVIEW:

Inside Out by Lia Riley
Thanks so much to Lia via Netgalley!! 
I'm so excited to read the final instalment to this awesome series!


Wild by Sophie Jordan
Thanks to the publisher via Edelweiss!

When We Met by A.L Jackson, Molly McAdams, Tiffany King & Christina Lee
Thanks to NAL Trade via Netgalley
I've already read and reviewed this set of novellas - Tiffany King & Christina Lee were my favourites!

Captured Love by Juliana Haygert
Thanks to Juliana for sending me a copy!
Loved this book - review to come

GIFTED
The Fire Horse Girl by Kay Honeyman
Thanks so much to Kay who gifted me this book in the YA Scavenger Hunt!


Have you read any of these books? 
What books did you add to your shelves?

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! Love signed copies. Lucky you. And you got Wild. I so want to read this book.

    Hope you enjoy all your new additions.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LUCKY!!!!! Isn't Jessica Shirvington so nice? I met her when she came to Melbourne and we look related in the picture I had with her! I still haven't got Corruption...and someone's borrowing my Disruption, so lucky I have a kindle version from when it was free a few weeks ago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books. I can't wait till I get This Shattered World. I love the eARCs you got. I also got When We Met a couple of weeks ago and have my review on my blog :)
    Here's My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Shattered World has such a gorgeous cover! I still haven't read the first book though, so I'll probably have to do that soon. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)