Swoon Thursday #43


Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.This is how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog.

This week, I’m SWOONING over:

Title: White Hot Kiss
Series: The Dark Elements #1
Author: Jennifer Armentrout
Published: 25th Feb 2014
Age Group: Young Adult
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Source: eARC provided by Harlequin Australia for fair & honest review
Rating: 5/5
Goodreads  |  Amazon  |  Review

His arms tightened around me, crushing me against his chest as his hips rocked against mine. We were skin to skin in some areas, tangled together, and each breath we took, the other seemed to inhale. Our chests rose; our hearts pounded. His skin was hard and smooth under my clenching fingers.
He gripped my hips, tilting me up and bringing us closer together. When he kissed me again, it was that deep, scorching kind of kiss that pushed me to the edge of the cliff. I was ready to jump off headfirst, to finally feel everything I’d always believed to be denied to me.
My fingers dug into the smooth skin of his biceps as his free hand trailed down my stomach, fingers circling my belly button and then lower, under the band of my jeans. Every muscle in my body locked up in a strange way. Not a bad way, but it was intense, too much and not enough. 

Um yeah JLA certainly know how to bring the swoons! I seriously LOVED this book, it was excellent!!!


So what's making you swoon this week?

8 comments:

  1. Great swoon. Another book for my TBR list. Gah! I'm falling behind.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm!! Awesome swoon! I want to read this so badly! I can't believe I missed it.... :(

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the swoon choice! This book was amazing and JLA delivered the swoon yet again!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I love the swoony scenes JLA writes. I can't wait to read this book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this part too! Great swoon!

    Here's My Swoon Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! This book was soooo good! Loved it! I am still torn over my team, but I do love that swoon! And who it's with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, those biceps ;) I loved this book! The swoons were so great :D

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, Love, Love Roth!!! This was such a great story! Sexy Swoon Amy!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by & feel free to leave a comment...I love comments!!! And I'm always happy to spread the comment love around :)